top of page
- Mon, Oct 09Begin at Bowman Park PavilionOct 09, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMBegin at Bowman Park Pavilion, Broadway Ave, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, USAUnder the Bowman Park Pavilion, learn about Wisconsin wildlife and walk through the Touch of the Wild hands-on exhibit. Then, drive over to the Deer Park and feed the tame wildlife there.
- Thu, Oct 12Reed SchoolhouseOct 12, 9:20 AM – 12:30 PMReed Schoolhouse, N3694 Cardinal Ave, Neillsville, WI 54456, USAStep back in time and...go to school. This three-hour mini school day is complete. Students will learn reading, writing, math, art, music, and even have recess.
- Thu, Oct 19Reed SchoolhouseOct 19, 9:20 AM – 12:30 PMReed Schoolhouse, 4326 US-10, Neillsville, WI 54456, USAStep back in time and...go to school. This three-hour mini school day is complete. Students will learn reading, writing, math, art, music, and even have recess.
- Wed, Oct 25New Zoo and Adventure ParkOct 25, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMNew Zoo and Adventure Park, 4378 Reforestation Rd, Green Bay, WI 54313, USAAlong with simply exploring the zoo, younger students can attend the Habitats Class while older students can attend the Careers Class.
- Mon, Nov 06Hearthstone HouseNov 06, 9:45 AM – 11:35 AM CSTHearthstone House, 625 W Prospect Ave, Appleton, WI 54911, USAWhat's the big deal about an old house? We're glad you asked! The Hearthstone House is the first residence in the US to be powered by hydroelectricity.
It is recommended that students understand the difference between primary and secondary sources before going on the OWW quest. Here is a VIDEO that might help.
bottom of page